Support: Microsoft vs Samba Team.

Mike Harris mike at psand.net
Thu Jan 13 20:32:22 GMT 2000

Just thought I'd let the list and M$ watchers know.

>From my experience (as an MCSE (uncertified!) too!), the support that the Samba Team offers is far and away much better than anything I've experienced by paying the small fortune M$ requires just to speak to an engineer about NT - and to top it all, you actually know what you're talking about! :-)

I'm still running an NT/IIS server on the Internet featuring a debug version of a DLL that M$ claims is actually a fix !?  Somehow, I don't see it that way.

There are some lessons to be learned by the corporate big boys here I think.

Cheers,

Mike Harris,
Psand España.