dificulties to log in domain

Mike Harris mike at psand.net
Thu Jan 13 20:24:08 GMT 2000

Hmm....

Luke, I still get the same weird problem.  I'm running TNG, updated this
arbo CET after the major inet_aton updates and still get the same 'agent'
errors with nmblookup and rpcclient.

I've double-checked everything, rebuilt, rewritten smb.conf and still get
them.  Thanks for the smb-agent information, but I'm still confused.  How do
I know if I'm running it? and How do I stop running it?

This at all critical for me, I'm just using TNG to test W2K domain
controller stuff - just for your info only :-)

cheers,

Mike.