smbclient messages to a specific user ?

Cole, Timothy D. timothy_d_cole at md.northgrum.com
Thu Jan 13 18:55:11 GMT 2000

	Yes.  Although I suspect in the case of Terminal Server, you should
be aware that every user on the box will get the message, beyond just the
intended recipient.

> What about sending messages to a workgroup ? How do I get the members
> of a wg ?

	Eh, enumerate them the normal way, and send to each IP, I think.
Luke or someone might be better to answer the specifics of this question.