"logon path" directive being ignored for roaming profiles w/ 2.0.6

Giulio Orsero giulioo at pobox.com
Thu Jan 13 16:08:26 GMT 2000

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:48:11 +0100 (CET), hai scritto:

>Can these two not be made to work simultaneous? It seems to work here from
>what I can see. Our samba server is from several months back and we have
>net use h: /home and the profiles are stored in ~/.smbprofile.
The problem of "net use h: /home" manifests itself when you use a path
outside the homeshare for the profile dir.
When you do that and do
net use h: /home
then h is mapped to the profile share, instead of to the homeshare.

If you put the profile in the homeshare this doesn't happen (net use..
works).

giulioo at pobox.com