Usr Mgr for domains

Glenn MacGregor gtm at oracom.com
Thu Jan 13 15:40:16 GMT 2000

Hi all,

I just downloaded the latest tng code and recompiled.  I now get the
following error when tring to run usr mgr.
A Remote Procedure Call(RPC) Protocol Error has occured.

Could this be becasue I cannot login as Domain Admin anymore.  I have a
domain group map in my smb.conf file.  In the file referenced I have the
following
domainadmin = "Domain Admins"

In my unix passwd file I have one user whose group is domainadmin.  That
user did have admin privs before this upgrade.  Is there something I
need to do to make that happen again?

        Thanks

                Glenn

--