motivation

Michael Glauche mg at plum.de
Thu Jan 13 12:25:38 GMT 2000

Lars Kneschke wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'm amazed! Samba TNG works very well today. Especially usermgr
> shows all users and all groups. And Samba TNG doesn't ignore
> /etc/groups anymore. I could also change my passwort
> successfully(from the Windows NT point of view), but after that i
> was not able to login anymore. Who cares! :-)
> Now i need to update my webpages.
> Many thanks to the developers.

<sarcasm on>
Most did work before the great restructuring :)
</sarcasm off>

But .. TNG seems really good now .. and I really like the concept
of having the functionality split into different daemons ...
You can update most parts of a running PDC server now .. wow :)

regards,
   Michael
--
Samba NT-Domain howto (in german)