TNG / inet_aton

Iain MacDonnell Dseven at Dseven.ORG
Wed Jan 12 22:18:33 GMT 2000

Hi,

TNG makes use of inet_aton() in libsmb/clientgen.c, but this function is not
always available (eg Solaris 7). I worked around this by ripping inet_aton.c
from the gated source and hacking that into LIBSMB_OBJ, and this, combined
with smbd and nmbd from the main branch on 12/12/1999 works rather nicely. I
can make this code available if required, but imagine that someone will want
to implement their own solution.

I'm using the 12/12 daemons because roaming profiles seem to be broken in
TNG? Is there something obvious that I need to change to make them work ?

Otherwise, TNG is looking very cool - keep up the good work :)

    ~Iain