Problem with samba domain users.

Ely Zavin ely at txc.com
Wed Jan 12 20:28:03 GMT 2000

Hi,
I am running combined SAMBA_TNG which I downloaded today at 1:00 pm
and SAMBA main. I successfully created server account using smbpasswd,
joined  server to domain as PDC using smbpasswd -j DOMAIN, created NT
Workstation account and user account. I also have domaingroup.map file
with Domain Administrators group. When I logged to the domain I didn't
get the
local administrative rights. When I logged locally as administrator
,opened
User Manager for Domain and connected to my domain I got massage "A
remote procedure call (RPC) protocol error occurred." With local User
Manager I tried
to add domain users to local Administrator group. At first I could see
all my users
and add them. They are recognized as DOMAIN/user. When I opened local
Administrator group again I can see only DOMAIN/Account Unknown instead
of  DOMAIN/user.