New Microsoft Knowledgebase article

Paul Rogers paul.rogers at mis-cds.com
Wed Jan 12 18:25:12 GMT 2000

Apologies - missed that one. Any chance of the solution you sent to
Microsoft?

Regarding the LMB issue - it sent our NT PDC cranky when one of our Samba
boxes became the local master. Just speaking from experience!

Paul Rogers,
Development Analyst.

MIS Corporate Defence Solutions Limited

Tel:		+44 (0)1622 723422 (Direct Line)
		+44 (0)1622 723400 (Switchboard)
Fax:		+44 (0)1622 728580
Website:	http://www.mis-cds.com

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be
privileged and confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee. If you are not the addressee any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or other dissemination or use of this communications is
strictly  prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please contact our Security Manager on 44 (0) 1622 723400.