Usrmgr for domains

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Mon Jan 10 21:20:31 GMT 2000

nothing springs to mind as immediately obvious.  give me a lttle while,
i'm back with my test network now, and finding all sorts of little issues.

plus, run at debug log level 100, debug timestamps = no, and search the
log.samr file for the first non-zero "status" message in one of the
msrpc functions, let me know what happens.

thx, luke