Roaming Profiles

tavis.barr tavis at columbia.edu
Mon Jan 10 05:03:01 GMT 2000

Good.  I would encourage you all to release it.  Perhaps like many
sys admins, I'm inherently lazy, and basically 2.1 works fine as my PDC
(the user manager stuff is an important improvement over 2.0).  Printers
can be managed easily enough through other means (e.g., the M$ lpr client).
Someday I'll need support for Win2K, but I don't look forward to all the
reconfiguration involved in setting up 3.0.  I guess I'll I'm trying to say
is I think 2.1 will have an audience.

Cheers,
Tavis