Roaming Profiles

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Sat Jan 8 19:37:24 GMT 2000

it's not ipc.c you need to change, it's rpc_server/srv_netlog.c.  and if
you fix it, please feel free to publish it but please don't ask for it to
be put into 2.0.7.

the more people use 2.0.x as a PDC (unsupported and discouraged), the more
traffic we will see on the lists "my pdc don't work now i upgraded to
samba 3.0" when 3.0 is finally released.