Roaming Profiles

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Sat Jan 8 18:39:20 GMT 2000

this will be because 2.0.6 was never intended to be a PDC.  i actually
removed the PDC code at one point, and jeremy put it back.

if there's anything broken in 2.0.6 as a PDC, i have no intention of
fixing it: you are on your own.

if you want to follow the experimental PDC development, but still need
stable file serving, see other messages on
http://samba/org/listproc/samba-technical and others regarding how to set
up SAMBA_TNG msrpc services with cvs main smb services: i added code to
join these two together at an appropriate junction-point.  instructions
are in SAMBA_TNG's source/README.

good luck,

luke