Samba as PDC

Keith Lynn lynn at cis.usouthal.edu
Fri Jan 7 20:45:21 GMT 2000

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but I've never tried to alias IP
addresses before. Is this something that can be done on the Solaris server
I'm running? What I am planning to do is run each of my labs on a private
subnet. Can I set up the server to listen to the IP address of the client
or run completely seperate instances of smbd and nmbd?
            Keith Lynn