CVS compile from http://sernet.pair.com/

Tru Pham trupham at network.viettre.com
Tue Jan 4 21:07:46 GMT 2000

	There's a new problem came up!  The NR_OPEN had been resolved, but
the and the linkage of the executable smbmount, I got the clientgen.o
underfined reference to serveral functions.  I looked at the code and see
that those functions are not defined in the clientgen.c.

	The function prototype is defined in the proto.h, but never get
"developed" in the clientgen.c file.  I looked at the other file that has
this function, then these functions are defined in them.  I don't know
why, but I'm trying to debug it.

	Any help please......and it would be greatly appreciated!!!!!
	Thanks much and have a great day!