latest cvs

Tru Pham trupham at network.viettre.com
Tue Jan 4 06:38:39 GMT 2000

	I'm having the same problems too whenever I tried to compile the
latest CVS code from sernet.pair.com.  Anyone knows the solutions?

	Another problem that I encountered was the the lsarpcd daemon
always get segfault whenever I tried to use Windows 2000 to join the
domain.  I got a core file about almost 2 MB, I debug the core file by
"gdb lsarpcd core" then what I got was a __kill() signal from
/lib/libc.so.6.  Why is that?  I'm badly needing your expert helps?

	Thanks a bunch!!!!!!

P.S:  I'm running Mandrake Linux 7.0 Beta with kernel 2.2.14