Samba on Solaris 2.7

Keith Lynn lynn at cis.usouthal.edu
Mon Jan 3 22:49:01 GMT 2000

Has anyone installed the latest version of Samba on Solaris 2.7. I downloaded it through CVS, configure goes through correctly, but when I run make, inside the lib subdirectory I get the following.

Compiling lib/util_sock.c
lib/util_sock.c: In function `open_pipe_sock':
lib/util_sock.c:1051: storage size of `sa' isn't known
lib/util_sock.c: In function `create_pipe_socket':
lib/util_sock.c:1081: storage size of `sa' isn't known
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `lib/util_sock.o'

Does anyone know how to get around this problem? Thanks.
                     Keith Lynn