swat, security=domain

Ryan Wyler SC4211 at email.mot.com
Tue Feb 29 20:46:08 GMT 2000

I have security=domain.  For swat configuring, is there a way to specify
who can and can't login?? So far everything I've looked at seems that
you have to login with root to do swat configurations.  On this machine
I want other people able to do swat configurations, but do not want to
give them the root (actually I can't give them the root)..

Is there ways around this?? I haven't found anything documented.
Thanks.

--

Ryan Wyler
SC4211 at email.mot.com          Voice:  (480) 732-4318
Motorola ITSS                 Pager:  ryan.page at monitor.sat.mot.com
   U N I X

[ Unix is very Friendly ...
      ... just pickier about who it makes friends with. ]