Status of changing passwords from NT ...

Anthony Brock abrock at georgefox.edu
Mon Feb 28 19:07:22 GMT 2000

But is this true if your not trying to synchronize against the UNIX
passwd?  If truth be told, I JUST need the password changed in the SMB
password file, NOT in /etc/passwd.

However, if this is true, I will attempt to find the correct configuration
for this ... (and will try the log 100 anyway).

Tony