Re(2): Status of changing passwords from NT ...

Anthony Brock abrock at georgefox.edu
Sun Feb 27 21:56:24 GMT 2000

This occurs with every version we have updated to since I started looking
at the SAMBA_TNG branch.  The latest test was against CVS last Friday.  I
am including my smb.conf file below for reference.

Just for confirmation, I will update against CVS again in a few minutes,
and see if it works.  The command I use to update with is:

cvs update -r SAMBA_TNG -P -d

Let me know if you have any thoughts.

Tony

*** include smb.conf ***
# Samba config file created using SWAT
# from host1.scg.com (10.0.0.2)
# Date: 2000/02/25 19:15:30

# Global parameters
        workgroup = IT
        netbios name = WEB SERVER
        server string = Samba Server
        interfaces = 10.0.0.10/24
        encrypt passwords = Yes
        passwd chat = *ew*password* %n\n *ew*password* %n\n *updated*
        syslog = 0
        max log size = 50
        timestamp logs = Yes
        time server = Yes
        domain group map = /opt/samba-tng/lib/domaingroup.map
        domain user map = /opt/samba-tng/lib/domainuser.map
        logon script = startup.bat
        logon drive = H:
        domain logons = Yes
        os level = 34