Domain Logins

Alexandre Lécuyer alexandre.lecuyer at iu-vannes.fr
Fri Feb 25 11:17:39 GMT 2000

Hello,

We have been running Samba HEAD_BRANCH here for over 6 months now
and we're really happy with it. The only thing people miss is the
ability to
change file's ACL, so I thougt I'd give Samba TNG a try.
I have set up a Samba TNG server (Lars Kneschke's site has been very
helpful.. thanks a lot!) which is running on a linux machine.
I have created machine accounts and user accounts, then succesfully
joined the domain. However I am unable to login after the reboot.

I don't think it is a problem with the user account, since I am able to
map shares from the same client machine with that username.
It is probably not related to my NT setup either, since I can join and
login to the other domain managed by a Samba HEAD_BRANCH.

What did I miss ??  I have browsed the list archive and couldn't solve
my
problem.

(Samba TNG: cvs from yesterday - 24/02/00)
(NT Workstation 4.0 + SP6)

--
Alexandre Lécuyer
CCRI, IUT de Vannes