amazing tng-0.6

Vladimir Stavrinov vs at lasp.npi.msu.su
Fri Feb 25 05:19:58 GMT 2000

Luck, my congratulations! - tng got new "feature" (once more new): while
login NT say me: "system unable to create profile
\\samba-pdc\\profile.pds". Logon path always setting up to
\\%L\%U\profile, but I first see this for a 2 years. It seems, like %U
substitution not recognized when login start, but when login complete
(with new local profile) share \\%L\%U exist.

And more, I logon as local admin and try load hive
\\%L\%U\profile\ntuser.dat to registry, but it say "path not exist", the
same response in attempt to map drive, while browser itself can read it.
True mystery.

What to do? Wait for tng-0.7?