Linux as an NT CLIENT

Jonathan Hutchins jhutchins at kc.rr.com
Thu Feb 24 22:50:14 GMT 2000

And Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at samba.org> rather sparsely replied:

> pam_ntdom.

Which migh possibly be a compile-time option?  Not currently doc'ed as a
configuration keyword.

>From the looks of the list, there are some problems with the
authenticate-the-linux-user-from-the-NT-PDC code, yet Jason Holland says "I
have several samba boxes joined and authenticating to NT PDC's".

There appears to about 1/3 of a page of documentation on this.  I'd gladly
write a HOWTO if someone could take the time to elaborate a bit more.  I've
got most of the rest of the functionality of an NT Client working, just need
the authenticate-from-NT part.