joining a domain works, but login fails

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Fri Feb 25 04:57:30 GMT 2000

thx!

umm... can i ask you...

hmmm.. how to do this.

can u make each of these manpages _Exactly_ the same, and then refer
rpcclient to each of them as a "developer" tool, a combination of _all_
the commands  in regedit, samedit, lsa, etc etc, please see man pages for
each blah blah.

 On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Matthew Geddes wrote:

> Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> >
> > > try and find the problem if you give us a couple of hints. If not, I
> > > might try to document some of the new tools.....
> > >

> > yes please.  i started with rpcclient manpage, of course there isn't one
> > specifically for all the other commands.
>
> The regedit man page is half done. I have a busy weekend ahead of me,
> but if you can possibly send a brief description of each command (or at
> least just the important ones) in regedit and samedit, I will endeavour
> to get both man pages done by Monday. If you can't, that's OK, I'll try
> to get it as accurate as I can. I will send the finished pages to you to
> make sure of accuracy and things and from there, you can do as you
> please.
>
> Thanks,
> Natt
>
> P.S. Can I log in if I use alpha-0.6? ;-)
>
> --
> "Our goal for the next release of Windows 2000 is to have zero bugs."
> - Lucovsky, Microsoft

ISBN1578701503 DCE/RPC over SMB: Samba and Windows NT Domain Internals