LOTS of lsarpcd crasches

Åke Holmlund holm at informatik.umu.se
Thu Feb 24 19:39:47 GMT 2000

Hi.

I'm trying to run TNG (cvs:ed a few hours ago) with ldap and have been
running into problems. I'm running on a Sun sparc, Solaris 7 server
and NT4 sp5 client.

I can set up Samba so i can join a domain and log in BUT i get quite a
few errors like:

INTERNAL ERROR: Signal 11 in pid 29513 (TNG-prealpha)
Please read the file BUGS.txt in the distribution

in the lsarpcd log file. Right now i'm in a situation where i have removed
all workstation accounts. Trying to join the domain (which ofcourse is
impossible since there are no ws accounts) gives me 8 coredumps from
lsarpcd!

The netlogond also had a tendency to crash when i had the domain running
but much more infrequenly.

Anyone having the same problems or an idea about whats going on?

Åke Holmlund					Tel:  +46 - 90 786 57 16
Umeå University					Fax:  +46 - 90 786 65 50
Dept of informatics				Email: holm at informatik.umu.se
SE-901 87 Umeå
Sweden