tng 0.6 - can't join or manage domain - network password never correct...

Michael Breuer mbreuer at siac.com
Thu Feb 24 18:00:38 GMT 2000

I have a lot of logs (level 100)... but the gist of the problem is that when attempting to connect for anything other than using
shares, the password for the user on the domain never matches.  This includes userid/password combinations which worked on 0.5, as
well as two brand new ID's created just for 0.6 and added to "Domain Admins."  The logs don't seem to show anything remarkable... no
different than if I actually entered an incorrect password.  I also removed the WS entry from smbpasswd and recreated the entry to
see if that would change anything... it didn't.

If anyone wants to look at any pieces of the logs, I'll cut and paste whatever is appropriate.