browser issue not solves from samba@samba.org

Edward Schernau ed at schernau.com
Thu Feb 24 15:20:01 GMT 2000

apologies for posting here, but I've got a cross-domain
browsing problem that the reular samba list can't, so
I'm hoping you guys can help.

I've got 2 domains, DOM1 and DOM2.  DOM1 has a 3.51PDC
with a samba box running WINS.  All clients point at
it.  The PDC is the DMB.  DOM1 has 2 subnets, linked by
the linux/samba box.  All is cool in DOM1.

DOM2 PCs and their PDC register with the samba (WINS)
server, but don't show up in network neighborhood.
"Find Computer" works.

How do I get this combination of Samba 2.0.6 and NT
to show both domains in NN ?

Thanks,
--
Edward Schernau			http://www.schernau.com