joining a domain works, but login fails

Matthew Geddes mgeddes at xavier.sa.edu.au
Wed Feb 23 22:17:50 GMT 2000

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> > > in your PATH but happen to stand in a directory with a directory named
> > > rpcclient (like for example samba/source) rpcclient SIGSEGVs. This ought
> > > to be fixed. Quite annoying.
>
> > AAHHHH! Now i know why the commands in Luke's examples always
> > have the "-l log" parameter. :-)
>
> i run at log level 100, have oyu ever seen what happens with this stuff
> ons-screen at level 100???

It "builds character", Luke. So stop your complaining ;-). I had a real
look at the logs and crap from that login problem I had, but can't find
much. Any ideas what to do next? I'm not much of a programmer, but I can
try and find the problem if you give us a couple of hints. If not, I
might try to document some of the new tools.....

Thanks,
Matt

--
"Our goal for the next release of Windows 2000 is to have zero bugs."
- Lucovsky, Microsoft