FAQ request(s)

Lars Kneschke lars at kneschke.de
Wed Feb 23 06:41:58 GMT 2000

Matthew Geddes wrote:

> Lars Kneschke wrote:
> >
> > Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> > >
> > > gregory, i'm ashamed at you.  print on pdc.php3, select the save-to-file
> > > option.
> > Gregory, just for you! :-)
> > Now i have links to tar.gz files on top of every page with
> > smb.conf examples.
>
> Does this mean you have the current Samba TNG working? ;-)
Yes, but i have not WindowsNT at home. But i'm able to create
Workstation Trustaccounts with rpcclient. This was'n t working the last
3 days for me. At work i can test it with Windows NT.

> Once I have a spare minute here, I want to try and get it working also
> and update the smb.conf examples (I think there were a couple of errors
> on them anyway).
I modified the bdc file and the domainmember file already(wins server).

Cu
--
Watch our projects at http://www.kneschke.de/projekte!
ggitv, KSamba, PXTools, Samba TNG FAQ, myWebalizer