Long User names

Charles N. Owens owensc at enc.edu
Tue Feb 22 13:41:15 GMT 2000

With FreeBSD 3.0 and up usernames may be up to 16 characters in length.

  Charles N. Owens                               Email: owensc at enc.edu
                                            http://www.enc.edu/~owensc
  Network & Systems Administrator
  Information Technology Services  "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's
  Eastern Nazarene College         best friend.  Inside of a dog it's
                                   too dark to read." - Groucho Marx