Win9x and TNG status?

Karl Denninger karl at Denninger.Net
Tue Feb 22 03:09:20 GMT 2000

Yikes.

So the bottom line here is that there's no fix for this possible as things
stand right now?

W2k, by the way, barfs on using my LOCAL profile as well (it says "yeah,
guest all right - we'll just kill everything you do when you sign off")

Not good!

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!