Win9x and TNG status?

Karl Denninger karl at Denninger.Net
Tue Feb 22 02:51:15 GMT 2000

Hi folks,

Ok, now I got past joining the domain - and promptly ran into the next
problem.

How do I get this silly thing to work with the profiles and such that I used
to have working?  It looks like there are other changes required to the
smb.conf file to get the old functionality to work.

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!