Problem Solved

Paul Kennedy pkennedy at loudcloud.com
Tue Feb 22 02:02:08 GMT 2000

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> :) no problem joe.  remember to run all the other ones, too, if you want
> pdc support.

I just ran into the same issue with lsarpc as Joe. I didn't realize that one
had to run anything other then nmbd or smbd as daemons. Is this documented or
FAQ'd anywhere ? I thought I'd located and read everything I could on this
subject, if there's some documentation on what extra daemons one needs for
full PDC support, please point me at it. I'd like to know what is the full
list of daemons to be run.

Regards,

Pk.