[Fwd: Usenix LISA NT 2000 conference Call for papers]

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Tue Feb 22 01:43:35 GMT 2000

Greetings everyone,

This is a repost since the submission deadline has
been extended. Probably need to have the abstract
in by next Monday, February 28. Good oportunity to
let others in the same field what you're doing.

Cheers,
jerry