NT Print sharing

Gerstacker, Steve SGerstacker at gradall.com
Mon Feb 21 19:50:17 GMT 2000

My sys admin asked me to set up a linux print server on out NT Domain.
Later I found out that you cant print share wit hNT because you have to be a
super user t oadd the printers.  Will there ever be a way to just double
click to add the printers to an NT Machine???

The information contained in this transmission is confidential.  It is
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization(s) to whom
it is addressed.  Any disclosure, copying or further distribution is not
permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Gradall,
a wholly owned subsidiary of JLG Industries, Inc.  Further, Gradall is not
responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of
this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.