Samba 2.0.6 & W2000Pro

Karl Denninger karl at Denninger.Net
Mon Feb 21 16:21:46 GMT 2000

TNG does not yet work properly for Win95/98 users.  There are still
lingering authentication problems AND printing doesn't work.

When there is a version that works for ALL of the common Windows platforms
I can and will upgrade to it.  Breaking Win98 compatibility to get Win2K to
work is NOT an acceptable solution.

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!