Samba-TNG 0.5

Matthew Geddes mgeddes at xavier.sa.edu.au
Mon Feb 21 04:59:39 GMT 2000

ZEN el GUAY wrote:

> I've just compiled and run the TNG-0.5. It works fine...

Yeah, ummm. Is there any difference between joining a domain controlled
by 0.3 and 0.5 from NT WKS? I have the same configuration as I did with
a successful 0.3 and I can't make NT workstation join the domain. I have
tried using the root account as well as various other Domain
Administrator accounts. I also tried to create the account on the server
and then join the domain.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Matt

--
"Our goal for the next release of Windows 2000 is to have zero bugs."
- Lucovsky, Microsoft