Samba-tng.0.4pre & win95

Karl Denninger karl at Denninger.Net
Sat Feb 19 16:37:00 GMT 2000

And 2.0.6 only works for 95/98 and NT - and NOT for Win2k.

Since I have both 98 and Win2K on my network now I guess I stay with
"workgroup" authentication for Win2K right now - even though this REALLY
screws up some things (specifically, WHFC (fax link to Hylafax) in that
environment thinks its "SYSTEM" instead of the user and thus you have to
store phonebooks and cover pages on a PUBLIC share or it blows sky-high.
That's a kinda serious problem - but one I'll deal with for now)

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!