TNG 0.4 - Still can't join W2K WS to domain...

Michael Breuer mbreuer at siac.com
Fri Feb 18 15:08:29 GMT 2000

OK... with Alpha 0.4 installed when I attempt to join the domain I get, "The network name cannot be found" after I enter my ID and
password.  The samba logs indicate a successful login (NETLOGON of type 18), followed by a "GETDC" request from the W2K
workstation.  The response correctly indicates dns name of the Samba PDC (not fully qualified, but both machines are in the same DNS
domain and DNS search is correctly set).