[samba-tng] status

Lars Kneschke lars at kneschke.de
Fri Feb 18 04:49:28 GMT 2000

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> ok, i just removed the requirement that the samba tng server must be
> joined to its own domain.
>
> i did this by checking, at the server-side-login code in
> srv_netlogon_nt.c:
>
> if (trust_account_name == global_myname)
> {
>         read_trust_account_password("$MACHINE.ACC")
> }
> else
> {
>         obtain_trust_acount_from_SAM_DATABASE(trust_account_name);
> }
>
> lars, can you update the FAQ accordingly.
Yes, i can't sleep anymore. My cildren waked me up, and fall in sleep
again in my bed, but i can't sleep anymore. Did i know this earlier! :-)
Now i try to create a PDC here at home with the new code and the
rpcclient command. If i get this, i'll update the FAQ.

Cu
--
Watch our projects at http://www.kneschke.de/projekte!
ggitv, KSamba, PXTools, Samba TNG FAQ, myWebalizer