NIS and NT PDCs?

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 17 16:50:26 GMT 2000

Seth -

I wrote an (admittedly rather kludgy) system to do exactly that, and it's
been in use and functional for about 3 years now.  In addition, it
enforces a second, 'insecure' password for use in checking e-mail from off
campus.  It's online at http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin/tips/mchp.html

Hope this helps.

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199