Works like a bought one!

Matthew Geddes mgeddes at xavier.sa.edu.au
Thu Feb 17 04:08:20 GMT 2000

Just thought I'd let people know that Samba TNG alpha 0.3 works on my
machines. I have a PDC set up, I managed to join the domain from the NT
workstation using NT's pretty little domain-joiny box (I sooo wanted to
send a grab of the 'welcome to the...' message, but figured you didn't
really need your mailbox clogged up with crap). Now all I need to do is
the whole PDC -> BDC thing happening.

Does the abovementioned tarball contain the hybrid or just TNG?

Anyway, just thought I'd let you people (The O'Mighty Samba Team) know
just how much you rock. Mostly thanks to Luke and Lars. I will also be
E-Mailing a pizza as an attachment. ;-)

Thanks heaps,

Matt

--
"Our goal for the next release of Windows 2000 is to have zero bugs."
- Lucovsky, Microsoft