PRE ALPHA 0.3

Matthew Geddes mgeddes at xavier.sa.edu.au
Thu Feb 17 01:22:10 GMT 2000

Hi guys,

This is a really strange thing for me to ask, but does the configure
script for TNG 0.3 deliberately alter the time? It has reset the clock
to the BIOS start date on every machine I have tried it on. This has
been under RedHat 5.2, RedHat 6.0 and SuSE 6.2 (all with default kernel
versions). It causes it to reconfigure when you type make. resetting the
date before typing make seems to fix it.

Thanks,
Matt

P.S. The only configure options I gave were --with-quotas and
--prefix=.....

--
"Our goal for the next release of Windows 2000 is to have zero bugs."
- Lucovsky, Microsoft