[Samba-TNG] Diagnosis steps fail (repost)

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Wed Feb 16 07:20:41 GMT 2000

> On the createuser command, it had a segmentation fault.
>
> Here's the log it generated:
> socket connect to /tmp/.msrpc/.samr/agent failed: Connection refused
> socket connect to /tmp/.smb.0/agent failed: Connection refused
> error connecting to 192.168.69.1:445 (Connection refused)
> failed session setup
> cli_net_use_add: connection failed
see?  you're using smb, which means you didn't specify -S like i said you
had to.

please read messages when i send them, i have rs.i i don't want to have to
type any more than i have to.  the only reason i am responding to messages
isbecause you are very kindly helping me track down bugs, which i
appreciate very much.

thanks.