[Samba-TNG] Diagnosis steps fail (repost)

Jamie ffolliott jffolliott at home.com
Wed Feb 16 07:12:12 GMT 2000

The results weren't so good...

On the createuser command, it had a segmentation fault.

Here's the log it generated:
socket connect to /tmp/.msrpc/.samr/agent failed: Connection refused
socket connect to /tmp/.smb.0/agent failed: Connection refused
error connecting to 192.168.69.1:445 (Connection refused)
failed session setup
cli_net_use_add: connection failed
ncacn_np_use_add: connection failed

There's also a 2nd log called rpcclient which has this msg:
lib/charset.c:load_client_codepage(215)
load_client_codepage: filename /etc/codepages/codepage.000 does not exist.

But no codepage.000 exists in CVS.

cheers,
Jamie