Win2k and Samba TNG

Jason Jensen JasonJensen at home.com
Wed Feb 16 04:26:39 GMT 2000

I cannot get the domain user to have local administartor rights.. when ever i add DOMAIN\DOMAIN ADMINS to LOCAL\Administrator group.. it changes nothing.. i also cannot add my samba server to the domain cause smbpasswd -j DOMAIN errors twice on connection refused and then it says it cannot change the trust account password. Another problem i am having is when i go into win2k and get a listing of users in any way.. or look at a security tab with a sid from the DOMAIN.. mmc.exe or explorer.exe crashes.. i cannot explain this one.