Samba and Windows2000

Jason Jensen JasonJensen at home.com
Mon Feb 14 22:09:45 GMT 2000

Problem with Samba;

I can login fine win win2k.. i can browse everything.. except i cannot setup
or even see the printer.. all i see is "printers" and ADD inside that.. and
it don't even work.. out side of that is see a printer called printers.. but
i can't use it.. it errors.. when even i get a listing of the user names..
or i goto the security properties of something with a Samba_domain user or
group (anything with a samba sid or mac) it errors out.. i also don't have
administrator rights on any account but the local admin even tho the group
domain admins and my user is in the local administrator group...