Funny Stuff

Mike mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Mon Feb 14 01:21:14 GMT 2000

How about we forment a shoot out. Something like the Winston Cup..

I provide identical hardware platforms.

Leading proponents of Linux and Windows must gen up a system from CD's I purchase
over-the-counter. They have one day to gen the system. We run a set of
benchmarks. Publish the results.

The systems must serve a relational database, print server, PDC, web server, mail
server. All the tests will run via a multi-homed 100BaseT connection.

Whatcha think?