Funny Stuff

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Mon Feb 14 00:07:57 GMT 2000

> > i mean, if they _want_ to talk about reliability, i'm quite happy to join
> > in, face-to-face.  with a few demonstrations, they'd have me escorted off
> > the premises in a _real_ big hurry.
>
> 	Dude!  I would pay GOOD MONEY to watch THAT show!

[picks self up off floor].  ah come on, mike, you _know_ it would be a
one-sided err.. conversation.

for the record, i have to say that i am as impressed by nt5's reliability
(except from the black screen of death) as i am dismayed by nt4's ability
to be shut down, terminated with extreme prejudice etc, in
approximately... 200 different ways that i could code up, if i could be
botherered do.