Directory Replication and Other

Joseph A. Martin martinja at ice-works.com
Sun Feb 13 02:33:09 GMT 2000

Hello,
	I have been lurking on this list for a while now. I would like
to try setting up SambaTNG as a BDC in our office and maybe later move
it up as the PDC. I have a couple of questions first. I have read
through the SambaTNG FAQ (thanks Lars!) and understand how to
configure Samba as a BDC and how to use cron for SAM replication. BUT
can I do Directory Replication with samba? Also does Samba support NT
style ACL's on shares?

thanks,
later,
joseph
--
the "LaterDude"
ICQ: 52640402
martinja at ice-works.com
http://www.ice-works.com/personal/LaterDude/

All opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of
my employer unless otherwise noted.